Join Our Team
Bella Beau Salon/Spa is an upscale, full-service salon & medispa, voted by our clientele as a Best of Woodbury "Top Finalist" for three years since newly opening in 2013!
Our mission is to provide each salon or medispa guest an outstanding experience that goes above and beyond the service itself!
Located in a 3200 sq. ft. contemporary/modern designed space with state of the art equipment and computerized online scheduling, Bella Beau Salon/Spa strives to make a dynamic impact within the beauty industry.
We offer a wide selection of the very best product lines for our guests, including: Oribe, Bumble & Bumble, Kerastase, Moroccanoil, Obagi, GHD, & Brazilian Blowout.
Our salon/spa is focused on outstanding customer service and providing our clients with an unbeatable experience. We are looking for energetic and highly skilled professionals to join our team. Full & part time (commission/hourly available).
With its marketing strategies, visionary management, alliances, a teamwork environment and excellent retail location, we offer the foundation for a rewarding financial and personal career!
If you have experience and are looking to become part of a dynamic new salon please email your resume and a brief cover letter sharing your career goals to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Bella Beau Salon/Spa Stylist, you are the most technically advanced and educated health and beauty expert, committed to positively enriching our team, members and guests. Exceed guests needs and expectations by providing individualized services and treatments.
Stylist job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide various hair cutting, chemical, conditioning, styling and finishing techniques.
- Stylists are required to be experts in hair analysis, maintenance regimens and informed and educated in correlating our salon/spa retail product offerings.
- Uphold our Mission, Vision and Core Values, consistently increasing guest retention and service sales and maintain a minimum retail sale per guest.
- Stylists are not expected to choose areas of specialization (i.e. cutting vs. chemical) but may do so depending on the needs of our clientele.
- Assist in ongoing training and education within the salon and cross-promoting with the medispa.
- Cosmetology license the State of Minnesota
- 5 - 7 years of experience preferred
- Strong professional presentation, technical ability and relationship building
- Ability to excel in an environment that sets goals, tracks progress, and strives for growth
- Follow all State cosmetology/salon/spa regulations: update, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Actively participate in advance training or ongoing education in specific skill trade.
- $300 Sign On Bonus Incentive available. See salon for details.
Full & part time (commission/hourly available).
We are looking for energetic, self-motivated, & outgoing front desk receptionists to join our customer service team.
The qualified candidates must be customer service driven with an energetic personality and excellent communication & problem-solving skills. These individuals must take pride in creating a lasting positive impression on each client that visits and contacts Bella Beau Salon/Spa.
The receptionist job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Greeting and welcoming all salon/spa clients.
- Answering a high volume of phone calls.
- Scheduling salon & medispa services in person and over the phone.
- Managing salon schedules using online computer software.
- Educating clients on services and retail products.
- Checking clients out after their completed services.
- Managing and organizing product inventory.
- Handling client questions and providing resolutions.
- Recommending appropriate retail products to clients.
- Maintaining general salon cleanliness and organization.
- Supporting managers, stylists and all staff.
- Ensuring a positive experience for all clients.
- Helping with social media and other marketing events & promotions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills.
- An outgoing, positive attitude.
- Professional demeanor and customer service driven.
- Willingness to learn and work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi task and manage time effectively.
- Ability to perform general computer skills.
- Self-motivated and willing to go above and beyond.
- Prior customer service, retail sales, or salon/spa experience is preferred, but not required.
- Flexibility to work mornings, days, evenings and Saturdays.